A bit about me
- A few weeks ago, the furthest I could run was to my local McDonalds.
- I have a bit of a sweet tooth and sit right next to the Haribo drawer at work.
- I eat what I want when I want and as much as I want.
- I walk in to the fried chicken shop and I get handed chicken without even having to ask for it, they know me well.
- My five a day consists of a bar of Fruit and Nut Cadburys bar, Cherry coke, Strawberry Ice-cream, Blueberry muffin, and Jammy Dodgers
Why do I want to put myself mentally and physically through this torturous run?
- Millions of people all over the world struggle to even have a single meal a day.
- Raise awareness about the plight of malnourished children to whom each new day is a battle to stay alive.
- Give you a chance to donate to a very worthy cause by just sitting at your computer desks.
- I have never raised money for charity and this will be my very first time
- Not feel guilty when I next dig into that delicious chocolate cake
So please dig deep and donate now at http://www.justgiving.com/niro
What your donation could help towards
£10 – One week’s supply of therapeutic milk, nutritional products, vitamins and medicine for a child
£27 – 1 complete survival kit, necessary to save the life of a severely malnourished child in less than 4 weeks
£36 – 1 mechanical surface pump (less than 7 meters)
From £350 to £2,140 – 1 hand pump (20 to 70 meters) providing permanent and lasting access to safe drinking water for around 500 people
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate – I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.